I went to one of the Kirstenbosch Winter Concerts this past Sunday to see Bed on Bricks (bedonbricks.com) perform. The concerts take place in the Silver tree restaurant.
It was a really great evening filled with good wine, nice food, a warm fireplace and excellent music. Enjoy the pics from the show!
Here is the list for the rest of the winter concerts:
- 14 August 2011: Zebra & Giraffe
- 21 August 2011: Hot Water
- 28 August 2011: Gugulethu Tenors
- 3 September 2011: Louise Carver
- 4 September 2011: Louise Carver
- 11 September 2011: Wrestlerish
- 18 September 2011: Ashtray Electric
- 25 September 2011: Captain Stu
- 2 October 2011: Andy Lund and the Mission Men
- 9 October 2011: Dan Patlansky
- 16 October 2011: McCulley Workshop
- 23 October 2011: Flat Stanley
- 30 October 2011: Heather Mac
Tickets for the Kirstenbosch Winter concerts cost R110 per person and this includes a welcome drink and a starter. Light meals will be available for supper. Doors open at 18h30 and the music starts at 19h00.
For more information and bookings, phone 021 762 9585 or email email@example.com. Enjoy!