Juiced up... with Sir Juice

I got sent an awesome package yesterday and now (after sampling the various flavours), I felt I had to share my discovery and new-found love of Sir Juice.

Sir Juice is is the same company that distributes the much-loved BOS ICE TEAS. Their range of fresh juices contain no added preservatives and are made with filtered water. The flavours range from lemonade to regulars like mango, strawberry and pomegranate, to blends such as cranberry-apple and fruit cocktail.

What I like about them is that they aren't too sweet, they are thick and full of flavour, never mind nutritious. They're great for mixing in smoothies or try the pineapple juice in cocktails. Find them at Spar, Food Lovers Market and other selected delis and restaurants.

http://www.sirjuice.co.za



Comments